Strength in the community of like-minded professionals.
WellWorks is available exclusively to colleagues and professionals who share the vision that the best healer exists inside each individual. You are among selected practitioners whose practice and philosophy align with this vision. By working together, we can better address a deficit in care and the obvious gap in awareness of preventive health by educating our clients. Our collective effort can create a community that is greater than the sum of our individual practices, building momentum and creating a more motivating environment for our patients.
Affiliates receive priority scheduling.
Imagine the convenience and luxury of educating up to 40 clients at a time in a healing environment that also offers all the teaching resources you need:
- Conference/training tables
- Tea service
- Projector & screen
- Water cooler
- Yoga mats
- Meditation cushions
Similarly, the space can easily be converted from a more traditional classroom setting to a space that can accommodate meditation and movement classes like yoga, tai chi. (And WellWorks is conveniently located in Pittsford, with ample and easy parking).
As an affiliate of WellWorks you will receive:
- Priority scheduling
- Convenient Pittsford location with ample parking
- 50% return from your class fees
- Your choice of one free class a month to further your own learning
- Online payment and scheduling for you and your students
- Advertising: Rotation of your ad on WellWorks website
- Promotion within the class schedules, monthly newsletter, Natural Awakenings, City Paper and D&C
- Social Media: Posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google
What will it cost to become an Affiliate Member of WellWorks?
- $50.00/month for 12 months
- $30.00/blog entry to share on the WellWorks blog. We invite you to write as many as you like. This is a great way to expand your audience and promote your discipline.
What types of classes will WellWorks host?
In addition to the variety of classes taught by our esteemed practitioners and affiliate members, we will host topics that include:
- Nutrition & cooking
- Environmental awareness
- Energy and movement medicine (Reiki, Tai Chi, Yoga)
- Practical use of herbs and essential oils
- How we can reduce our toxic burden (personal care products, environment)
- Targeted focus i.e. gut health, hormone health, prevention
- Traditional medical practices (TCM, Ayurveda)
All classes will be open to our community unless otherwise specified. Classes will range in cost from $15-$35 per class. I will also be a regular speaker at WellWorks and look forward to collaborating with you! Already on the calendar:
Join WellWorks today
Let’s cultivate an integrative health revolution in our community! By working together, we can build a healthy community of collaborative, cutting edge practitioners and energized, educated patients. Let’s at least start the conversation. Call me, Dr. Lesley James, at
(585) 641-7102 or send me an email at email@example.com. I really look forward to hearing from you.