Many people start a fitness program hoping to look, feel and perform better. A good fitness program can help you accomplish these goals, as well as enhance all areas of your life. Fitness is about making positive changes and improving your quality of life.
I specialize in weight management and functional fitness training, I create specific training programs designed to increase speed, power, agility. My training programs are safe, individualized and intelligently designed to provide strategies to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and maintain balance.
I love clients who are ready to work hard and live a healthy lifestyle, and I’m here to help them set goals and achieve them. I’ve worked with clients ages 12-80 with goals ranging from running a marathon to just being able to live on their own.
- Personal Trainer, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- CPR/AED/first aid, American Red Cross
- 6 years as a personal trainer
- Group exercise instructor (Bootcamp conditioning, Cardio Kick Boxing)
- Trainer for clients ages 12-80
- Trainer for clients recovering from illness and those completing post surgeries rehabilitation
- Experience with weight loss and management clients